What’s life without a good old goal?
2019 Goals – Financial Independence
- Achieve an average savings rate of 55% (changed in April 2019) throughout the year.
- Achieve a dividend income of £1000pa (to be re-invested of course!)
- Achieve £1,500pa via side hustles (and to learn the ways / methods – I started in 2019)
- Purchase a £50,000 flat under a BTL agreement
- Purchase my recommended stocks based on diverse, buy and hold strategy.
Setup WordPress Blog and blog regularly about my FIRE Journey (I think i’ve managed to do this!)[DONE] Invest £20,000 maximum ISA limit by April-2019.[DONE]
- Invest £20,000 maximum ISA limit by April 2020.
2018 Goals – Financial Independence
Start investing into Vanguard ETF and invest £7,000 in 2018 (I started in June-18)[DONE] Increase mortgage payment by 30%[DONE] Pay off one of the loans needed for some garden improvements (£3,000)[DONE] Open up a General Investment Account with IG[DONE]